Press "Enter" to skip to content

s1 e10 How to Get Noticed, Recruited and Scholalships with @recruitreels

Scout Yourself Into a Player Postition!

Join Coach Marghella and his special guests from @recruitreels who create highlight videos to help young athletes get noticed, recruited, earn scholarships, improve their game and stay injury-free too. Tune in now!

About Recruit Reels

Recruit Reels provides sports highlight and skills videos for student-athletes seeking an athletic scholarship. For 10+ years families and high school athletes from all over the United States and Canada have trusted us to help them afford the skyrocketing cost of college through a highlight or skills video. Of the 400,000+ student-athletes that receive a partial or full athletic scholarship to play the 23 sanctioned sports—only 2% are actively recruited—the other 98% have to “self-recruit” by reaching out to coaches themselves. Most coaches want to see a dynamic highlight or skills video—not hours and hours of game footage. With pricing starting at just $399, we know how to help you get noticed so that you can make all those hours of hard work pay off. We also work with tournaments, showcases, combines, schools and clinics all across the country to provide professional game footage to organizations, teams, athletes, and families. Get Reel. Get Recruited. 615-896-6076

Contact RecruitReels

Follow RecruitReels on Instagram @recruitreels
Vist the RecruitReels Website